Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Memorial Union Time Lapse

Building: Memorial Union
Location:  Ames, Ia
Time: 11:45am-12:15pm October 9 2012
Composition:  I was studying how people interact in front of the Memorial Union.  I paid particular attention to the number of people walking by the front door and the people who walk around the fountain.
Personal Critique:  The photo is tilted slightly.  Also, iMovie is not able to play individual photos at 30 frames per second so there are small jumps in movement.
Process:  I used the time lapse feature of my camera to take 2000 photos over the course of 30 minutes.  I then used iMovie to play the 2000 photos at 10 frames per second.  This resulted in the film.
Meta Data: Shot in jpeg format    18mm     f/5.6     SS:1/100     ISO: 100

No comments:

Post a Comment